Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MY TOP FIVE FAVORITE DEATHCORE ALBUM

This is just my fucking opinion and personal review. Don't like it? Pussy? Scene Kids? GO TO HELL...

NO 5 : CARNIFEX - THE DISEASED & THE POISON



The Diseased & The Poison is actually the masterpieces of this band. I like their sound and the arrangement of music in this album. I prefer this compare to their new album Hell Choose Me (2010). Not much to say, as Carnifex is one of the biggest name in deathcore scenes. Their still rule & awesome !!!

* Myspace:

* Recommended tracks: In Coalesce Of Filth & Faith, Nature Of Depravity, Answers In Mourning, The Diseased & The Poison etc.

NO 4: CHELSEA GRIN - DESOLATION OF EDEN



Forget those stupid songs from their past demo's. Now they ain't trashin no more.This album really sack my balls. Released on February of 2010. They bring new fresh idea that way lot better from they 1st EP 'self titled'. They are 6 pieces deathcore band from Utah, U.S. According to them, Suicide Silence was their biggest influence and yet for sure they will be huge like them . I've enjoyed myself listening to all of their tracks in this album. So what are you waiting for? Go check them out !!!

* Myspace:

* Recommended tracks: Desolation Of Eden, Cheyne Stokes, Sonnet Of Wretched, Recreant, Revenant & The Human Condition (I love this songs the most.)

NO 3: SUICIDE SILENCE - NO TIME TO BLEED



Damned the politics & religion ideas that Lucker bring to SS music. It all seems typical to me when a metal band talks the same shit everyday but what can I say, Suicide Silence still the best. They've been around since deathcore genre was not popular yet. But lots of people say that they be more 'softer' in this album but for me this album is really sick. Released in June 30,2009 this album have 5 diiferent editions. You better listen to this shit. I bet you don't regret !!!

* Myspace:

* Recommended tracks:: No Time To Bleed, Wake Up, Lifted, Wasted, Suffer & Genocide.

NO 2: THE CRIMSON ARMADA - THE GURADIAN



Well ladies & gentlemen, this is KING. The Crimson Armada own this places. The music, lyrics & arrangement was so amazing. I don't know what to say. This is what that I've been looking at. The Guardian is lot way better from the others. Saud was a beast and I like his vocal damn much. They talk about religion and believes in God. What a good boys huh !!! Still new and I wish to see them live. Please come to Malaysia. T.C.A rules !!!!

* Myspace:

* Recommended tracks: ALL

NO 1: WHITECHAPEL - THIS IS EXILE



Yeahhh.. the winner goes to WHITECHAPEL. The deathcore bands from Knoxville, Tennessee, USA. 'THIS IS EXILE' is the keys. Released in 30th June 2008 they already crushing the metal's scene before and this album brings their name to the top. I'm wonder how they created their music. I'm so fucking pissed off when I first listen to this album. Phil Bozeman, you are dead. I love this band. Can't wait for their new album this year. 'Fuck your FAITH !!!'..

* Myspace:

* Recommended tracks: ALL

2 comments:

fie terasuk said...

semuanya menggegar rongga telinga.
dasat dasat!
layan~

Apiq said...

yeahhh..sume best tu.