Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pieces Of Memory..



Do you still remember those day? The day when we holding our hands like we used to do, walk through everything together, keep protecting each other, be by side every time we fall, watch the star at night and making wish so that we never be a part, laughing & crying together.. Those are just memory now. I miss all the moments with you and I wish I can turn back the time so that I can be with you forever. Now I'm facing this all alone. So hard to accept the truth that your gone. I really2 miss you. Hope you'll be just fine. Take care & so long..

3 comments:

eyena A. James said...

are you ok shfq? mcm agk breakdown truk je.. be strong bro.

Apiq said...

agk broke gk la..
dh la dtg time nk dkt ngn final..
arghh..xde smngat aku.

eyena A. James said...

alaaa.. chill out syfq. mood emosi dan muka yg masam x sesuai ntuk ko ok? =)